QUEEN ANNE DAYS SUMMERFEST
Saturday, JULY 11TH 2:00pm to 9:00pm
Geared to ages 21+ but all ages are welcome. Sip taste and experience Queen Anne culture!
West Queen Anne Playfield
Beer, Wine & Cider Garden / Art Walk / Car Show / Dog Parade / Music / Food
QUEEN ANNE DAYS FAMILYFEST
SUNDAY, JULY 12TH - 10:30am TO 4:00pm
Familyfest. An awesome day of fun for everyone in the family! Now even bigger and more awesome!
Decorate your “ride” (bike/wagon, scooter) and get creative with your kids for this neighborhood kids' parade! Costumes are most certainly encouraged!
10:30am: Gather at McClure School Parking Lot. The parade begins at 11:00am.
The fun continues right after the parade at the West Queen Anne Playfield
UNION BANK STAGE
Join us at Familyfest for family-friendly music - free and open to anyone who enjoys community. Our line-up includes favorite bands of kids and parents alike. Boogie along on the dance floor or relax with refreshments from our food trucks while enjoying the happy sounds of summer.
- 10:30 AM - Seattle Kokon Taiko
- 11:15 AM - Recess Monkey
- 12:15 PM - The Tallboys
- 1:15 PM - Johnny Bregar
- 2:15 PM - The Not-Its!
- 3:15 PM - The Harmonica Pocket
Between band sets, stop by the Union Bank merchandise tent to meet the bands and pick up a t-shirt or album. Also between sets, enjoy performances and demonstrations for local talent, including:
- Fingerprint Music
- Metropolis Dance
- Aegis Living Yo-yo expert
Food Trucks! Get your fill! We will be serving up some of the finest during Familyfest on Sunday!
- Cupcake Royale
- Kiss My Grits
- Mad Dawg's Hot Dogs
- Mesob at the Curb
- Napkin Friends
- Neema's Comfort
- Simply Kettlecorn
- Six Strawberries
GAMES AND BIG FUN
More than 20 carnival games and tons of other stuff to make you smile! Play games, win tickets, turn them in at the Queen Anne Dispatch prize booth for cool stuff! And it's all free!
- Bunny petting!
- Human Hamster Balls
- Splashy water fun to keep you cool
- Inflatable obstacle course
- 26-foot video game truck
- Inflatable bungee run
- Plus 3 more bouncy houses
- Balloon twister!
- Face painters!
- Cookie decorating from Metropolitan Market
- Temporary tattoo station by Damasak Tattoo
- Sidewalk chalk contest by Clutter Punch Personal Organizing
- Kubb game from Blue Highway Games
- Robotics Demos by CoeBotics and McClure Robotics
- Lucky Ducks game by La Casita Feliz
- Tumbling from Little Gym
- Parkour course from Parkour Visions Gym
- Bean Bag Toss, ring toss and craft by Queen Anne Co-op Preschool
- Sports demos by Sportball
- Collaborative sculpture with Sweet Pea Cottage
- Learn dance routines, enter a drawing for discounted classes from Metropolis Dance
- Giant finger painting from Bustle Caffe
- Pop-a-shot basketball game and meet the Falcons mascot from Seattle Pacific University
- Yo-yo contest by Aegis Living
- Meet local kids book author Hillel Cooperman
- Dart board with Nerf gun from Z-Ultimate Karate/Self-Defense
- Mini jam sessions with Fingerprint Music School
- Build and launch water bottle rockets with Queen Anne Cub Scouts & Boy Scouts
- Fold and fly paper airplanes with Usborne Books
- "no-brush" painting challenge by Hope Black Art
- Spaghetti stick and marshmallow science project sculptures from Orange Clever
- Free books and crafts from the Queen Anne Public Library Books on Bikes cart
- Cardboard Maze by Queen Anne Historical Society
- Family Polaroid photos from Safe N Sound Swimming
For more info. on SummerFest on Saturday go here.
For more info. on FamilyFest on Sunday go here.