Monday, June 22, 2015

Evan's Family Variety Show - A FREE All ages show at Phinney Center in Seattle - Sunday, June 28th 2015 at 3pm - Free tickets available online!




Take the family and see a variety show...for free!



" This show has a simple concept. I keep going to see other performers and some of them are GREAT. But they are all performing late at night in 21 and over venues. I want to show some of these acts to my kids – but I can’t!

So I am bringing these acts to a venue where you CAN take your family. The acts are NOT children’s acts – but they are family friendly and you will ALL enjoy the show!

There are magicians, jugglers, dancers, circus artists, hula hoopers, and more – every show is different, but will come let you and your kids see what people are doing in Seattle!

The show is about an hour long. "




For more info. go here.


To get free tickets go here.




No comments:

Post a Comment