Saturday, April 25, 2015

Watch King5 News tonight and see an amazing family that I was blessed to be able to help (behind the scenes!) by sharing their story online!


UPDATED to say I believe the story got bumped due to the tragic earthquake in Nepal. I am sure it will still air as this local story is quite amazing. When it does I will update this post with the King5 News link, in case you miss the airing, so you can see the story online. All the best, Holly :-)

Hey everyone...Check out this story tonight on King5 News. It will air at either 10pm or 11pm...I am not sure which.

It is a beautiful story about 4 little homeless girls who have been living in a car the past 2 years and living on free school breakfasts and lunches and a wonderful couple that has just taken them in and promised them a forever home.

I wanted to help out in the best way I could so I shared their story to a few online sites and I set up a GoFundMe account for them, as well. The local outpouring to help these girls has been amazing. Their GoFundMe page is shown below and if you can please do share it!

Make sure to watch the King5 News tonight and see what an amazing area we live in with the generosity of spirit of those that we call our neighbors!

To see their story (and share it!) on the GoFundMe site go here.

Cheers!

Holly @ FreePlay Kids









No comments:

Post a Comment