Thursday, February 5, 2015

We STILL Love you Seahawks!!!!!! With more favorite images! Thursday, February 5th 2015


My kiddo came down with the flu Monday morning or this would have been finished sooner. But I just want to say...we STILL love the Seahawks!! They will always continue to be champions in our minds and in our hearts! So proud of all of their efforts on the field and off the field. Couldn't have a better role model for my son than in his Seahawks! They are truly team-oriented in every sense of the word, thoughtful and generous of spirit!! Thank you for making me proud to be a fan!!

Can't wait for football season to begin again.











To see my post SEAHAWKS - WE 12'S LOVE YOU! - PICTURES FROM AROUND FB LOCAL, MYSELF AND MORE! SUPER BOWL SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST 2015 - RE-PETE! Go here.




As always...GO HAWKS!!






No comments:

Post a Comment