Sunday, February 1, 2015

Seahawks - WE 12's love you! - Pictures from around FB local, myself and more! Super Bowl Sunday, February 1st 2015 - RE-PETE!



Happy Super Bowl Day! It is finally here! I love the spirit of the Seattle area and the love shown for the Seahawks, who are some very special, endearing and team-oriented men. Here are some favorite pics and images I have found from around the local area online including some taken by my dh's boss and some taken by me, as well. I didn't include 12th man group shots or the "12" signs because there are 1000's. ;-)  

 Enjoy!


















Cockpit is sporting a Seahawks banner!
















This is a kid made sign...so cute!

My little Seahawks fan!

Our Seahawks selfie on Blue Friday! ;-)



GO HAWKS!!




No comments:

Post a Comment