Saturday, October 25, 2014

Major savings alert! Do these 3 simple things and get kids clothes from The Children's Place for Less than a Latte each for tops and Less than a Double Latte each for denim! To translate that is under $5 and under $10 each plus free shipping too! - Saturday, October 25th 2014


Ok...I usually don't do discount posts but this is too good not to share! 





Children's Place is having a 50% of tops and 60% off denim sale and if you use the code BIGHEROSWEEP20 at checkout you can get an additional 20% off (even off the sale items!). I like to use Retailmenot.com for discount codes. Plus, if you go through the Ebates.com site too, you can get 2.5% back as well. I usually get all the stuff I want into the cart. Then I go to ebates.com, find the store, click on it, then it will open the store's web page again to a new page, then I go straight to the cart on that page and it already has my items showing in the cart and I purchase my stuff. I feel that works a little better to get your Ebates cashback credit. And did I mention the shipping is FREE as well if you order by Sunday, October 26th 2014! This is a win, win, win, win, win!!! I just bought 3 pairs of jeans, 7 long sleeved t-shirts and 10 pairs of solid colored crew socks and with tax it came out to just under $71! WAHOOOO! Can you tell I am a little excited?!

www.retailmenot.com
www.ebates.com
My kiddo keeps growing leaps and bounds and I can barely keep up with him so this is a great way to stock up or just keep up ;-) and save a ton of dough too!



Happy Shopping! 


Holly :-)
FreePlay Kids



No comments:

Post a Comment