Sunday, September 2, 2012

A homemade Construction Cake for my son's (a.k.a. our "CIO") 4th Birthday and a picture request...


Hi All - Hope you have been enjoying your summer! We have been very busy recently enjoying free fun, prepping for  a certain someone's 4th birthday and getting ready for the school year.

I will be posting more free, as well as, "Less than a Latte" pics soon. If you have any pics of stuff you have done for free, etc. that you found out about at FreePlay Kids, then feel free to post it on our facebook page! I would love to see them!

As for the birthday, decided to attempt a homemade, themed birthday cake for this year. And it was as much fun making it as eating it. It was a construction-themed birthday cake. I was hoping my son would like it and he liked it so much he played with all the trucks BEFORE eating the sugary brownie cake! So, I knew it was a hit because nothing comes between my little guy and sugar! ;-)


Looking forward to this week long celebration as we celebrated with family this weekend, he will be opening the presents from us on his actual birthday and then celebrating it at school this upcoming week! Love it when birthdays stretch out to a week!






We are looking forward to FALL and hope you are too!


To see a picture of our little CIO and find out what CIO means go here!




No comments:

Post a Comment